We know schools have an important role to play in helping kids learn and practice healthy habits. And of course, healthy students = students ready to learn!
The resources below are designed to provide a variety of fun, engaging activities to get kids involved in the 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® healthy habits countdown. Not only will these help kids learn and practice healthy habits but the activities also incorporate other key academic skills like math, reading, and more!
All of the materials below are available to download for free. Additional giveaways, signage, and printed materials to help you host a 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® campaign at your school are available in some communities. A campaign can include school-wide challenges, parent newsletters, assemblies, group games, and more – you get to choose!
Currently, schools in Cass, Colfax, Douglas, Sarpy, and Otoe counties may be eligible for these campaign materials – Check out the Go! Getters section to contact your local campaign leader. Read this flyer for more info and to sign-up.
Get Started: 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® School Materials
- Age-based Lessons and Activities – Individual Activity Sheets, Group Activities, Lessons, and Games
- School-wide Activities – Challenges and Assemblies
- Parent Resources – Education Documents for Families (most available in English and Spanish)
- Brain Blasters – Brief Classroom-based Physical Activities Breaks
- Promotional Messaging & Visuals – Announcements, Social Media, Newsletter Content, Posters, and Teaching Aids
- Additional Resources – Websites, Supporting Curriculum, and Book List
Guidelines for Use
Non-profits, schools, and governmental organizations can use the message and materials for healthy lifestyle and obesity prevention activities. The message is to be used for charitable, educational purposes and programs for children and families. CHI Health holds a license with CLOCC to use this message in Nebraska and Western Iowa. All materials available are approved by CLOCC and available for free for use in this area. Materials cannot be modified without prior approval. Please read the full Guidelines for Use.