5-4-3-2-1 Go!® Toolkit: Age-based Lessons & Activities
Here you will find a variety of resources designed to teach and practice the 5 recommended healthy habits in a fun, interactive ways. Use these Discussion Questions and Answers as education for leaders about the 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® message, conversation starters with a group of students, or as part of the discussion for each lesson, activity, or game included in this toolkit.
Download the Index Chart for the resources listed below. Use this chart to identify the appropriate age/grade, length of time required and the related academic topic/skills for each activity below.
Individual Activity Sheets
- Countdown Coloring Sheets
- Dairy Group Coloring Sheet (Spanish)
- Serving Size Coloring Sheet
- Fruits and Veggies Search (Spanish)
- Fruits Group Matching Activity (Spanish)
- Where’s the Dairy Sheet
- Fruit and Veggie Word Search
- Sugar Shocker Mix & Match
- 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® Introduction for 3-5 year olds
- 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® Introduction for 6-16 year olds
- Is Your heart getting a good workout?
- Alphabet Produce Activity
- Eat the Rainbow
- Favorite Breakfast Fruit
- Flavor That Water
- Animal Instincts
- Drink Up
- 25 Veggie Tales
- Why Milk is White
- Active Play in Every Day
- Screen Time Activity
- 1,000 Milligrams of Calcium
- How Healthy Am I?
Lesson Series for Grades 2-6
- Lesson Plan: 5 servings of fruits and vegetables
- Lesson Plan: 4 servings of water
- Lesson Plan: 3 servings of Low-Fat Dairy
- Lesson Plan: 2 Hours or Less of Screen Time
- Lesson Plan: 1 Hour or More of Physical Activity