5-4-3-2-1 Go!® Toolkit: Promotional Messaging & Visuals
Promotional Messaging within your school or on social media helps maximize the reach of your campaign. Here are some daily announcements, social media posts, and newsletter content suggestions to get your started.
- Print Ad 4″ x 4.75″ (English, Spanish)
- Print Ad 8.5″ x 11″ (English)
- Digital 4 Screen Rotating Ads [various sizes] (English)
- Static Web Graphic 150 pixels x 150 pixels (English)
Posters are great visuals to hang around your school. They can be placed in classrooms, hallways, gymnasiums and cafeterias. Be strategic on their visibility. For example, hang the physical activity poster on a locker room door or the water poster next to a beverage vending machine or water fountain.
- Countdown Picture Poster (English, Spanish)
- Full Countdown Poster (English, Spanish)
- 5 servings of Fruits and Vegetables (English, Spanish)
- 4 servings of Water (English, Spanish)
- 3 servings of Low-Fat Dairy (English, Spanish)
- 2 hours or less of Screen Time (English, Spanish)
- 1 hour or more of Physical Activity (English, Spanish)
Checklists are available to help track your students’ progress following the 5-4-3-2-1 Go!® countdown. Writing down their habits helps them remember what to do and encourages them to improve over time.
- Daily Checklist – (English, Spanish)
- Monthly Checklist – (English, Spanish; print or edit electronically)